Shows to swap
phil
2007-07-21 09:32:35 UTC
Hi I'm new to this sort of thing but would like to swap NYPD Blue or
Hill Street shows on DVD - series 5 - 8 especially.Anyone out there
interested? I know the show is being repeated in The States but not
apparently on UK tv at the moment.Any help much appreciated.
Jim_*_
Neither of these shows are on in the states.
phil
2007-07-22 11:06:53 UTC
Post by Jim_*_
Post by phil
Hi I'm new to this sort of thing but would like to swap NYPD Blue or
Hill Street shows on DVD - series 5 - 8 especially.Anyone out there
interested? I know the show is being repeated in The States but not
apparently on UK tv at the moment.Any help much appreciated.
Neither of these shows are on in the states.
Hi - thanx for your reply.I was told NYPD was being broadcast on cable
in the US - thanx anyway.
Jim_*_
2007-07-22 13:56:26 UTC
Post by phil
Post by Jim_*_
Post by phil
Hi I'm new to this sort of thing but would like to swap NYPD Blue or
Hill Street shows on DVD - series 5 - 8 especially.Anyone out there
interested? I know the show is being repeated in The States but not
apparently on UK tv at the moment.Any help much appreciated.
Neither of these shows are on in the states.
Hi - thanx for your reply.I was told NYPD was being broadcast on cable
in the US - thanx anyway.
It's possible. Every cable system carries different channels.