NYPD Blue Riddle see if you can solve it then post your own!
s***@yahoo.com
2008-01-05 17:38:21 UTC
Tall handsome street-wise I came to the Squad in the 2nd season first
day on the job I saved another squad member from her Ex. My Partners a
little rough around the edges but he's a good guy. Once we shared a
long drive out to solve a case together I even let him fly my birds
with me. I saved his life but even before that we were connected even
sang a duet of "Duke Of Earl" once. Boy was he embarrassed when two
other cops drove up and heard us!

But the true moment I knew he and I were Partners as well as friends
was when he asked me to be his best man near the end of the 2nd
season.

Once in a fit of rage or maybe just emotional hurting I told him if
he didn't like the way I did things he could kiss my ass.

Though I was there for him when his Son was murdered trying to stop
Robbers I never got to see his infant son grow up because I died of a
heart problem leaving my wife behind.

Who Am I?
Brian Matthews
2008-01-05 19:33:00 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
Any real NYPD Blue fan would answer this "riddle" quite easily.
The actor was Jimmy Smits and his character's name was Bobby Simone.

Here's a little tougher riddle. And a few clues;

I played the part of one of the main characters sons.
I have a VERY famous Mom and Dad. I was killed off from the series,
causing my Dad to fall off the wagon....

This one is pretty easy, too. Name the actor, and the role he played
on NYPD Blue.

Brian
Bill Kawalec
2008-01-05 21:30:46 UTC
Post by Brian Matthews
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
...before getting past the first 12 words of the clue.
Post by Brian Matthews
The actor was Jimmy Smits and his character's name was Bobby Simone.
Here's a little tougher riddle. And a few clues;
I played the part of one of the main characters sons.
I have a VERY famous Mom and Dad. I was killed off from the series,
causing my Dad to fall off the wagon....
This one is pretty easy, too. Name the actor, and the role he played
on NYPD Blue.
Brian
Michael DeLuise
Andy Sipowicz Jr.

I played the sister of the character played by Gail O'Grady.
Name the actress and BOTH characters.
s***@yahoo.com
2008-01-06 00:18:55 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by Brian Matthews
The actor was Jimmy Smits and his character's name was Bobby Simone.
Here's a little tougher riddle. And a few clues;
I played the part of one of the main characters sons.
I have a VERY famous Mom and Dad. I was killed off from the series,
causing my Dad to fall off the wagon....
This one is pretty easy, too. Name the actor, and the role he played
on NYPD Blue.
Brian
Michael DeLuise
Andy Sipowicz Jr.
I played the sister of the character played by Gail O'Grady.
Name the actress and BOTH characters.
s Donna Abandando Played by Gail O'Grady

Donna's sister Dana Abandando Played by Debra Messing

Ok My turn.

Young and Beautiful I don't work in the squad per se but I'm there
when they need me. At first Andy hated me and I wasn't too fond of him
eaither but as time passed we became close. Once he fell off the Wagon
and upset me so bad we broke up. I once got him a fish but he wasn't
happy. It took me two times to answer his BIG question with a "yes"

Once I accidently killed his fish when the tank was plugged in the
same outlet as the TV but he forgave me.

In season three I became a mother blessing Andy with a second son
though some may say that he almost lost me there but I pulled through
for him. I was with him through thick and thin untill we parted
permanently my last words to him "Take care of our Baby" Who am I?
actress name Char name cause of death.

Bonus points if you can name who blamed themselves for this chars
death (besides Andy) and why and who convinced them it wasn't their
fault. (Hint this person was going to leave because they thought Andy
would hate them for not being able to save the char in the riddle)
Cyn
2008-01-08 15:00:36 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Bonus points if you can name who blamed themselves for this chars
death (besides Andy) and why and who convinced them it wasn't their
fault. (Hint this person was going to leave because they thought Andy
would hate them for not being able to save the char in the riddle)
I'm the love of his life, Sylvia Costas!
http://www.myspace.com/ada_sylvia_costas

And PA John felt guilty because he tried to help _____'s father after
Sylvia's murder.

and my answer is also the next quizzle. =)

Cyn
E***@gmail.com
2008-02-23 18:00:20 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Bonus points if you can name who blamed themselves for this chars
death (besides Andy) and why and who convinced them it wasn't their
fault. (Hint this person was going to leave because they thought Andy
would hate them for not being able to save the char in the riddle)
I'm the love of his life, Sylvia Costas!http://www.myspace.com/ada_sylvia_costas
And PA John felt guilty because he tried to help _____'s father after
Sylvia's murder.
and my answer is also the next quizzle. =)
Cyn
Deloras she was a P A A untill her death I belive.

I was a P A A several times off and on once I subbed for DOnna I'm
friends with Bobby (RIP) Andy doesnt like me. I blame myself for his
pain in the 6th season but he reasured me it wasn't my fault.

Who am i?

bonus points if you can recite the words Andy said to me when he
reasured me