Seasons 1-12 Available? Is this for real?
RT
2009-03-21 06:07:13 UTC
Recently I came across this website while hunting for info about new NYPD
Blue release dates.
Has anyone purchased this item? Could it be real? Quality?

http://www.dvdglobe.tv/details.php?pid=59575
Brian Matthews
2009-03-25 04:32:56 UTC
Post by RT
Recently I came across this website while hunting for info about new NYPD
Blue release dates.
Has anyone purchased this item? Could it be real? Quality?
http://www.dvdglobe.tv/details.php?pid=59575
"DVD Format : Format-Free DVD-R"

Bootleg!
Domi
2009-03-25 14:38:59 UTC
Post by RT
Recently I came across this website while hunting for info about new NYPD
Blue release dates.
Has anyone purchased this item?  Could it be real?  Quality?
http://www.dvdglobe.tv/details.php?pid=5957
Yeah I saw an advertisement for the entire series too, then saw
"format free" - bleh. No thanks.

I can't understand why they don't just release season 5 and move on
with it already, they know it's gonna sell, sheesh.
Brian Matthews
2009-04-15 22:37:00 UTC
Post by Domi
Post by RT
Recently I came across this website while hunting for info about new NYPD
Blue release dates.
Has anyone purchased this item?  Could it be real?  Quality?
http://www.dvdglobe.tv/details.php?pid=5957
Yeah I saw an advertisement for the entire series too, then saw
"format free" - bleh. No thanks.
I can't understand why they don't just release season 5 and move on
with it already, they know it's gonna sell, sheesh.
No, they know it WON'T sell. At least not in the numbers they would
need. They go by the numbers and figure out how many seasons have been
sold. What they don't understand is that people won't buy an
incomplete series. If they were to release ALL the shows, they would
sell.