Andy Sipowitz line of the week
b***@aol.com
2007-01-25 05:38:45 UTC
Perp: How'd you know my name?
Andy: I got hit in the head with a meteor as a kid. It gave me all
sorts of strange mental powers.
Bill Kawalec
2007-01-25 07:46:25 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Perp: How'd you know my name?
Andy: I got hit in the head with a meteor as a kid. It gave me all
sorts of strange mental powers.
my all time favorite was "I'm no expert on ethnic sore points."
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
b***@aol.com
2007-01-25 08:47:10 UTC
The best line EVER, is when Andy is in the chapel when he thinks Theo
has luekemia. He says something like "He don't deserve it. None of them
deserve it. If its about me, put it on me. Or don't you got the balls?"

I also like the line after Andy J. is killed and the priest visits Andy
at the squad.

"Where was God when my son was killed?"
"He was there with him"
"Then he can kiss my ass!"
Kat
My favorite: "Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining."
Bill Kawalec
2007-02-26 03:22:47 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by b***@aol.com
The best line EVER, is when Andy is in the chapel when he thinks Theo
has luekemia. He says something like "He don't deserve it. None of them
deserve it. If its about me, put it on me. Or don't you got the balls?"
I also like the line after Andy J. is killed and the priest visits Andy
at the squad.
"Where was God when my son was killed?"
"He was there with him"
"Then he can kiss my ass!"
My favorite: "Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining."
my favorite:
"I'm no expert with ethnic sore points."
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
unknown
2007-02-26 22:05:24 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by b***@aol.com
The best line EVER, is when Andy is in the chapel when he thinks Theo
has luekemia. He says something like "He don't deserve it. None of them
deserve it. If its about me, put it on me. Or don't you got the balls?"
I also like the line after Andy J. is killed and the priest visits Andy
at the squad.
"Where was God when my son was killed?"
"He was there with him"
"Then he can kiss my ass!"
My favorite: "Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining."
I used that on a student last year when I was in subbing. It cracked him,
up and he was good as gold after that.

--- Uncle Dave