up your collections this year???
Cyn
2007-01-01 08:13:19 UTC
Anyone get any DVDs this holiday season?
TV or movies???

I got a TON
Cyn
=^..^=
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arwen (Liv Tyler): 'What Grace is given me, let it pass to him.

Cyn's Site: http://tinyurl.com/8l95k
My Space Site: http://www.myspace.com/chatmaker
My Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/8ab2w
unknown
2007-01-01 15:10:38 UTC
I had to buy my own! Got Season One of Arrested Development to see what the
fuss was about.
Somebody asked me for an episode of Blue that I had on VHS, so I spent some
of December putting *all* my NYPD Blue on DVD.

Apart from that, nothing much.

--- Uncle Dave
Kurt Ridder
2007-01-01 15:26:56 UTC
Post by Cyn
Anyone get any DVDs this holiday season?
TV or movies???
I got a TON
Cyn
=^..^=
Up mine? Up yours!

Just kidding, it's just that your thread header kind of sounds like an
insult (were it not for the questions marks).

That said, I've never purchased a TV show on DVD -- a few movies, but not
TV. That may soon change, as I do plan on owning the complete set of "The
Wire" DVDs.

Happy New Year.

Kurt Ridder
Cyn
2007-01-02 01:12:07 UTC
Post by Kurt Ridder
Up mine? Up yours!
Only if yer drinking 7-Up *LOL*

*HUGS*
Cyn

My collections include:
NYPD Blue (1-4)
Law & Order (all currently released seasons including 14)
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (all currently released seasons)
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Seasons 1 and 3, getting season 2 on eBay
hopefully soon)
Criminal Minds (S1)
The Closer (S1)
M*A*S*H* (S1-5)...hoping for the box set *Martinis & Medicine*
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (S1-4)...again hoping for the box set
Angel (S1)
Rocky and Bullwinkle (S1)
Scooby Doo and Friends (S1&2)
NCIS (S1&2)