NYPD 5
s***@yahoo.com
2008-01-16 09:25:10 UTC
I'm hearing it's comeing out very soon is this true? I mean is it
comeing out
Bill Kawalec
2008-01-16 09:37:59 UTC
I had not heard that, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true.
s***@yahoo.com
2008-01-16 11:37:18 UTC
Word is it's coming out. TNT has it too Yey!
Bill Kawalec
what's your source?
Brian Matthews
2008-01-16 20:15:27 UTC
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:09:20 -0500, "Bill Kawalec"
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
I'm hearing it's comeing out very soon is this true? I mean is it
comeing out
I had not heard that, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true.
Word is it's coming out. TNT has it too Yey!
what's your source?
The only source I can find is old. It's from May of '06. I'm not sure
of any links to upcoming DVD releases.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/NYPD-Blue/5712

Brian
Brian Matthews
2008-01-16 20:20:26 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
I'm hearing it's comeing out very soon is this true? I mean is it
comeing out
I had not heard that, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true.
Word is it's coming out. TNT has it too Yey!
what's your source?
The only source I can find is old. It's from May of '06. I'm not sure
of any links to upcoming DVD releases.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/NYPD-Blue/5712
Brian
This site shows upcoming DVD releases thru May '08 and it doesn't
mention NYPD Blue, season 5. Not sure how accurate it is though. I
would feel better if it DID show a release date.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releasesmonth.cfm

Brian
Bill Kawalec
2008-01-17 20:21:47 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by s***@yahoo.com
I'm hearing it's comeing out very soon is this true? I mean is it
comeing out
I had not heard that, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true.
Word is it's coming out. TNT has it too Yey!
what's your source?
The only source I can find is old. It's from May of '06. I'm not sure
of any links to upcoming DVD releases.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/NYPD-Blue/5712
Brian
This site shows upcoming DVD releases thru May '08 and it doesn't
mention NYPD Blue, season 5. Not sure how accurate it is though. I
would feel better if it DID show a release date.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releasesmonth.cfm
was aware of that site, which is exactly why I'm inquiring as to the source
from those who claim season 5 is coming.
Post by Brian Matthews
Brian