Anyone still devistated at the loss of Blue?
b***@aol.com
2007-01-24 05:38:47 UTC
Its what, almost two years now with no Blue? Wow. I thought I would
miss it a lot more. Maybe the DVD's and reruns took its place but I
don't feel the loss the way I thought I would. What about you?
Cyn
2007-01-24 05:41:57 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Its what, almost two years now with no Blue? Wow. I thought I would
miss it a lot more. Maybe the DVD's and reruns took its place but I
don't feel the loss the way I thought I would. What about you?
Not devistated....but does "lonely" describe it...it's like leaving a job
and slowly not seeing your friends you worked with...that life just dwindles
away.

Cyn
=^..^=
topcat
2007-01-24 13:33:04 UTC
Post by Cyn
Post by b***@aol.com
Its what, almost two years now with no Blue? Wow. I thought I would
miss it a lot more. Maybe the DVD's and reruns took its place but I
don't feel the loss the way I thought I would. What about you?
Not devistated....but does "lonely" describe it...it's like leaving a job
and slowly not seeing your friends you worked with...that life just dwindles
away.
Try being an out-of-work newsgroup comic...

TC
Kurt Ridder
2007-01-24 22:38:58 UTC
Post by topcat
Try being an out-of-work newsgroup comic...
Yeah. Or a funny one, like me.

Kurt Ridder
topcat
2007-01-25 00:05:31 UTC
Post by Kurt Ridder
Post by topcat
Try being an out-of-work newsgroup comic...
Yeah. Or a funny one, like me.
Kurt Ridder
That's not funny.

GO BEARS!!

TC
Cyn
2007-01-25 03:58:07 UTC
Post by topcat
GO BEARS!!
TC
I gotta overrule ya on this one TC....only this time....I gotta say GO
COLTS...cause I love me some Peyton!!
/GO VOLS TOO *bb*

Cyn
=^..^=
topcat
2007-01-25 13:46:30 UTC
Post by Cyn
Post by topcat
GO BEARS!!
TC
I gotta overrule ya on this one TC....only this time....I gotta say GO
COLTS...cause I love me some Peyton!!
/GO VOLS TOO *bb*
Cyn
=^..^=
Okay, but he's no Rex Grossman.

TC

b***@aol.com
2007-01-25 05:37:32 UTC
Post by Kurt Ridder
Post by topcat
Try being an out-of-work newsgroup comic...
Yeah. Or a funny one, like me.
Kurt RidderThat's not funny.
It was a little funny. FInd a guy that ain't got some funny in him,
long time you'll be looking
Cyn
2007-01-25 03:56:44 UTC
Post by topcat
Try being an out-of-work newsgroup comic...
TC
Obviously my attempts have just gained merit as failure...*LOL*
/out of work newsgroup comic

Cyn
=^..^=