Botch-co new show
topcat
2008-08-02 16:21:09 UTC
It's called "Raising The Bar", and I swear Mark Paul Gosselaar must be
sleeping with the guy. He's going to be in this show too. Not sure when it
starts.

TC
David Lesher
2008-08-02 18:48:42 UTC
Post by topcat
It's called "Raising The Bar", and I swear Mark Paul Gosselaar must be
sleeping with the guy. He's going to be in this show too. Not sure when it
starts.
I just saw Gordon Clapp on one of those Crime Scene Indigestion shows.
--
A host is a host from coast to ***@nrk.com
topcat
2008-08-03 13:22:57 UTC
Post by David Lesher
Post by topcat
It's called "Raising The Bar", and I swear Mark Paul Gosselaar must be
sleeping with the guy. He's going to be in this show too. Not sure when it
starts.
I just saw Gordon Clapp on one of those Crime Scene Indigestion shows.
I think I saw that too. He's not aging gracefully, imo.

TC
Bill Kawalec
2008-08-07 08:45:57 UTC
http://www.tnt.tv/series/raisingthebar/

Next Airdate:
Labor Day 10/9c
Brian Matthews
2008-08-25 15:02:46 UTC
On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 04:45:57 -0400, "Bill Kawalec"
Post by Bill Kawalec
http://www.tnt.tv/series/raisingthebar/
Labor Day 10/9c
I saw previews for this new show and it looks like it may be pretty
good.

kridder
2008-08-09 15:59:59 UTC
Post by topcat
It's called "Raising The Bar", and I swear Mark Paul Gosselaar must be
sleeping with the guy. He's going to be in this show too. Not sure when it
starts.
Milch also used him in JFC. Maybe he's sleeping with him too?

kridder
topcat
2008-08-09 21:05:29 UTC
Post by kridder
Post by topcat
It's called "Raising The Bar", and I swear Mark Paul Gosselaar must be
sleeping with the guy. He's going to be in this show too. Not sure when
it starts.
Milch also used him in JFC. Maybe he's sleeping with him too?
Must be his new long, flowing hairdo.

TC