Bad news on the DVD front
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-15 14:32:14 UTC
While theres new hope for us to see season 5 and maybe even 6 on DVD
it's delayed because fatass Brian Matthews won't stop throwing
tantrums over the price. How can FOX do their job when it's
interrupted every 5 seconds by another quake caused by Brian Matthews
throwing its 600 ton ass around?

So to Brian Matthews please FOAD and DIAF you're causing those better
then you to have to wait another year or more to see what happens next.
unknown
unknown
2007-09-20 22:28:16 UTC
Don't answer that. I've been reading the swill from Erin Ponies -- stupid
name, btw -- and I think I know who's on which side of the rock.

Like many others, I have all 12 seasons of NYPD Blue on DVD. Seasons 1-4
are commerial releases, and 5-12 are those I recorded myself off various
broadcasts plus some converted from VHS. I'd be willing to part with my VHS
tapes if someone wants to pay the postage from Canada.

--- Uncle Dave