stop all bike paths etc please!!
marika
2007-11-26 05:20:48 UTC
Get a clue about how to write a newsgroup message, you god damn fucking
freak!
someone on Usenet a long time ago called me a circus freak.

And I complained about that to him because I was insulted

But then, he said that we are all circus freaks, so that means that it's not
an insult.

SO yeah there you go

I was watching That Stupid new Hollywood Sqaures and I cannnot believe who
is a
Painilist

Andrea Thompson, from Babaylon 5 you know the PsyCorps chick who was married
to Garibaldi in
real life, and now divorced from him. She is on NYPD and also ended up being
a CNN anchor
and then I most recently saw her on a cop drama but I forget which one.

Weirdest place I ever expected to see her

I like both Toms.

mk5000

"and God has blessed America
to learn that no one is exempt
the world is one all fear
is one all life all death
all one"--tuesday, lucille clifton
Edward Dolan
2007-11-26 09:03:29 UTC
Post by marika
[...]
Of course you do. They are freaks just like you are. Come back and see me
sometime when you acquire a brain. I already have enough fools to deal with
here on ARBR with adding you to the list.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka