Clapp alert!
Dennis Q. Wilson
2007-09-21 10:43:26 UTC
And I don't mean the Ohio State cheerleaders..

Gordon Clapp was in this week's Damages on FX, playing the father of
Rose Byrne's character. And his wife is played by Debra Monk, who was
Sipowicz's ex-wife Katie on NYPD Blue. (If only I could get some taps
of that show...)
topcat
2007-09-21 13:00:06 UTC
Post by Dennis Q. Wilson
And I don't mean the Ohio State cheerleaders..
Gordon Clapp was in this week's Damages on FX, playing the father of
Rose Byrne's character. And his wife is played by Debra Monk, who was
Sipowicz's ex-wife Katie on NYPD Blue. (If only I could get some taps
of that show...)
Saw it. He did a good. And thanks for pointing out Katie. I knew I had seen
her somewhere.

TC