Anybody Catch Charlotte Ross on L&O?
Steve
2007-02-04 06:59:16 UTC
Charlotte's performance on L&O Friday night was pretty
good...particularly considering she was playing the role of an Anne
Coulter clone that's likely 180-degrees different that her personal
politics...
Bill Kawalec
2007-02-04 09:22:50 UTC
Missed that, but I did see her last night in a season two ER episode...
--
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
politics...
Cyn
2007-02-04 18:55:50 UTC
She was really good in L&O...made me forget about Connie about 10 mins into
it....and I really RILLY hated her character by the end of the
episode....which says something about the actor!

Cyn
=^..^=
topcat
2007-02-04 21:21:40 UTC
Post by Cyn
She was really good in L&O...made me forget about Connie about 10 mins into
it....and I really RILLY hated her character by the end of the
episode....which says something about the actor!
Cyn
=^..^=
Actually, it says something about the L&O producer. Can you say "LIBERAL"? I
can.

TC
Dennis Q. Wilson
2007-02-13 07:42:23 UTC
Yeah, but can you say it without fuming?
Bill Kawalec
2007-02-13 09:14:42 UTC
Post by Dennis Q. Wilson
Post by topcat
Actually, it says something about the L&O producer. Can you say "LIBERAL"? I
can.
TC
Yeah, but can you say it without fuming?
not since Clinton . . .

:-0
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
unknown
I'm an outsider. Is LIBERAL a bad thing?
topcat
2007-02-13 23:45:04 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Dennis Q. Wilson
Post by topcat
Actually, it says something about the L&O producer. Can you say "LIBERAL"? I
can.
TC
Yeah, but can you say it without fuming?
I'm an outsider. Is LIBERAL a bad thing?
If you have to ask...

TC
topcat

Userb3
2007-02-08 13:36:20 UTC
Post by Steve
Charlotte's performance on L&O Friday night was pretty
good...particularly considering she was playing the role of an Anne
Coulter clone that's likely 180-degrees different that her personal
politics...
Wow! What an actor! I bet she wasn't really an ADA, either!
--
Let the Religious Right Form Their Own Party!
http://www.gopchoice.org/
http://www.realrepublicanmajority.org/
Brian Matthews
2007-02-11 18:13:25 UTC
Post by Steve
Charlotte's performance on L&O Friday night was pretty
good...particularly considering she was playing the role of an Anne
Coulter clone that's likely 180-degrees different that her personal
politics...
And Gordon Clapp (Det. Greg Medavoy) was on CSI last week. He was very
good also. And....he played a bad guy. : )

http://www.tv.com/csi/meet-market/episode/927294/summary.html?tag=ep_list;title;13

Brian
Bill Kawalec
2007-02-11 18:39:58 UTC
Currie Graham is a semi-regular as a DA on Boston Legal.
--
I never read email at the Yahoo address!