Theo's Name...curious...
BIgPoppa
2007-07-08 09:23:36 UTC
Just for fun I went back and started watching the first season of
Kojak and wondered if the writers for NYPD Blue were paying homage to
Telly Savalas and his character by having Sylvia and Andy's son named
Theo? Maybe I'm overplaying the Greek angle in my head too much.
Anyone else know or have thoughts?
Georgie Charles
You're overplaying the Greek angle in your head too much.
Bill Kawalec
2007-07-09 02:49:41 UTC
Post by Georgie Charles
Post by BIgPoppa
Just for fun I went back and started watching the first season of
Kojak and wondered if the writers for NYPD Blue were paying homage to
Telly Savalas and his character by having Sylvia and Andy's son named
Theo? Maybe I'm overplaying the Greek angle in my head too much.
Anyone else know or have thoughts?
You're overplaying the Greek angle in your head too much.
Then again, who, besides the wroters and/or producers, would know?
I've always wondered if the law firm on Boston Legal was named for Ed
Kranepool and Mike Schmidt...
Cyn

D***@gmail.com
2007-07-09 18:26:27 UTC
Post by BIgPoppa
Just for fun I went back and started watching the first season of
Kojak and wondered if the writers for NYPD Blue were paying homage to
Telly Savalas and his character by having Sylvia and Andy's son named
Theo? Maybe I'm overplaying the Greek angle in my head too much.
Anyone else know or have thoughts?
Andy and Sylvia were planning to have three children. Had she not
been shot and killed, the other two were to be named Simon and Alvin.
Brian Matthews
2007-07-13 22:40:52 UTC
Post by D***@gmail.com
Post by BIgPoppa
Just for fun I went back and started watching the first season of
Kojak and wondered if the writers for NYPD Blue were paying homage to
Telly Savalas and his character by having Sylvia and Andy's son named
Theo? Maybe I'm overplaying the Greek angle in my head too much.
Anyone else know or have thoughts?
Andy and Sylvia were planning to have three children. Had she not
been shot and killed, the other two were to be named Simon and Alvin.
LMAO, good one.

Brian