NYPD Seasons 5-12
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-13 16:32:55 UTC
AHHHHH! I have the best aunt! She found her old taps full of NYPD
Blue!

I'm going to watch them and sell them though

So NYPD Blue seasons 5-12 for sale. I take cash money order the two
safest payments
Bill Kawalec
"safest" for WHOM?
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-13 23:00:45 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
AHHHHH! I have the best aunt! She found her old taps full of NYPD
Blue!
I'm going to watch them and sell them though
So NYPD Blue seasons 5-12 for sale. I take cash money order the two
safest payments
"safest" for WHOM?
for everyone. and easiest. no credit card numbers. unless you'd rather
use a credit card?

or maybe you don't know what "selling" means and you assumed that the
tapes would just magically fall into your lap?
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-13 23:16:43 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
AHHHHH! I have the best aunt! She found her old taps full of NYPD
Blue!
I'm going to watch them and sell them though
So NYPD Blue seasons 5-12 for sale. I take cash money order the two
safest payments
"safest" for WHOM?
for everyone. and easiest. no credit card numbers. unless you'd rather
use a credit card?
I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. I would NEVER send cash, or a
money order, to ANYONE I don't know. It's among the oldest and dumbest scams
known to man. Adding this to the apparent stupidity of your first two posts
here, I have NO reason to believe you have ANYTHING to sell. I'll bet you
have a blind P.O Box that you want people to send cash and money orders to
also. After all, you wouldn't want your actual address going out on the
internet, because someone may want to SCAM you...
Brian Matthews
2007-09-14 00:07:18 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:16:43 -0400, "Bill Kawalec"
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
[...]
As well at the simple fact of selling recorded shows is HIGHLY
illegal. This is copyrighted material and you can't just record shows
and sell them. It's a federal offense. And posting the fact that you
plan on doing it in a public forum shows how brain dead you are. But
when you get caught, just blame it on your Auntie. Maybe they'll knock
5 to 10 years off of your sentence.

Brian
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-14 03:28:13 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
[...]
nah. They'll just lock her up too.
Brian
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-14 17:57:26 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
[...]
hilarious, eh? I see ***@gmail.com coming to the realization that
not everone is that bleeping stupid...
:-P
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-14 18:11:37 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
[...]
yeah you retards probally are just used to mommy and daddy getting and
doing everything for you.

Now run along before ma ma and da da find you out of your wittle cribs
babies

Ps when you learn to stop suckin your ma mas tittys and learn to talk
ask what ebay is

that is if little tards like you ever learn to talk I bet you can't
even sit up by yourselves yet
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-15 01:18:51 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
[...]
hey, little cretin; we know damn well what eBay is. eBay is a REPUTABLE
business, where they have a third party payment system, which requires you
to have an ACTUAL name and address. Your response is actually hilarious. You
never go anywhere near the actual issue, you just spew insults. That's what
punks do when they know their game has been exposed.
fuck you, clown
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-15 02:28:32 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by E***@gmail.com
that is if little tards like you ever learn to talk I bet you can't
even sit up by yourselves yet
fuck you, clown
No thanks the dogs you fuck might get mad if you cheat on them.

Besides I don't want you to lose your allowance
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-15 02:29:22 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by E***@gmail.com
that is if little tards like you ever learn to talk I bet you can't
even sit up by yourselves yet
fuck you, clown
PS as to 'spewing insults' don't blame your mama being a whore too fat
to close her legs on me.

She spewed you out not me dipshit
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-15 03:27:00 UTC
freakin' little idiot doesn't even know how to <snip>
--
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Kawalec
Brian Matthews
2007-09-15 03:45:14 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:27:00 -0400, "Bill Kawalec"
Post by Bill Kawalec
freakin' little idiot doesn't even know how to <snip>
Ahh....give it up Bill. This guy/girl wants to sell tapes illegally,
let 'em. Ebay would bust him/her so fast his/her head would spin.
Trying to sell copyrighted material is a federal offense and Ebay
would not only pull the auction, they would turn over all his/her
personal info to the FBI. Hope the idiot gets caught.

Brian
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-15 05:17:41 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
freakin' little idiot doesn't even know how to <snip>
Ahh....give it up Bill. This guy/girl wants to sell tapes illegally,
let 'em.
If that were the case, I would. What I still suspect, and the little fairy
has given me no reason to doubt, is that, with the need for cash or money
orders, it was a total scam, with nothing at all to sell.

Brian
s***@hotmail.com
2007-09-15 22:15:34 UTC
I am just acquainting my self with news groups. Thank you for the
education, if this is an example of what goes on in other groups I
don't think I shall be staying around very long..:(
The reason I joined was to ask if anyone knows where I can find "Third
Watch" Season 2 Episode 7. ("After Hours")
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-15 22:18:15 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
I am just acquainting my self with news groups. Thank you for the
education, if this is an example of what goes on in other groups I
don't think I shall be staying around very long..:(
The reason I joined was to ask if anyone knows where I can find "Third
Watch" Season 2 Episode 7. ("After Hours")
if you guys don't like what I have you can kiss my French-Portuguese
ass!

and if you don't 'get it' take your heads out of your asses and
actually watch the show.
s***@hotmail.com
2007-09-16 00:01:08 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
if you guys don't like what I have you can kiss my French-Portuguese
ass!
Well I guess that explains your attitude. That's quite a mix "French &
Portuguese" , as we all know France is the Asshole of the world and
Portugal is 500 miles up it.
Believe it or not, but that is my intention, if and when I get it..:)
unknown
2007-09-20 22:24:03 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by s***@hotmail.com
I am just acquainting my self with news groups. Thank you for the
education, if this is an example of what goes on in other groups I
don't think I shall be staying around very long..:(
The reason I joined was to ask if anyone knows where I can find "Third
Watch" Season 2 Episode 7. ("After Hours")
if you guys don't like what I have you can kiss my French-Portuguese
ass!
and if you don't 'get it' take your heads out of your asses and
actually watch the show.
Jesus! Do you think you're the only one who has seen the show? Don't piss
in my ear and tell me it's rainin'. (Did you come across that one, wiseguy?
E***@gmail.com

Or was it Meadavoy that said that?
unknown
Sipowicz.
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-21 13:03:29 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by unknown
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by s***@hotmail.com
I am just acquainting my self with news groups. Thank you for the
education, if this is an example of what goes on in other groups I
don't think I shall be staying around very long..:(
The reason I joined was to ask if anyone knows where I can find "Third
Watch" Season 2 Episode 7. ("After Hours")
if you guys don't like what I have you can kiss my French-Portuguese
ass!
and if you don't 'get it' take your heads out of your asses and
actually watch the show.
Jesus! Do you think you're the only one who has seen the show? Don't piss
in my ear and tell me it's rainin'. (Did you come across that one, wiseguy?
John Kelly????
Or was it Meadavoy that said that?
Sipowicz.
Damn! I forgot about Andy.

Can you guess mine?
unknown
2007-09-21 13:45:38 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by unknown
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by unknown
15,
Post by E***@gmail.com
Post by s***@hotmail.com
I am just acquainting my self with news groups. Thank you for the
education, if this is an example of what goes on in other groups I
don't think I shall be staying around very long..:(
The reason I joined was to ask if anyone knows where I can find "Third
Watch" Season 2 Episode 7. ("After Hours")
if you guys don't like what I have you can kiss my French-Portuguese
ass!
and if you don't 'get it' take your heads out of your asses and
actually watch the show.
Jesus! Do you think you're the only one who has seen the show? Don't piss
in my ear and tell me it's rainin'. (Did you come across that one, wiseguy?
John Kelly????
Or was it Meadavoy that said that?
Sipowicz.
Damn! I forgot about Andy.
Can you guess mine?
Of course. It was Bobby Simone who said you can kiss my French-Portugese
ass. Now send me my prize.

unknown
2007-09-20 17:58:01 UTC
Post by Bill Kawalec
Post by E***@gmail.com
AHHHHH! I have the best aunt! She found her old taps full of NYPD
Blue!
I'm going to watch them and sell them though
So NYPD Blue seasons 5-12 for sale. I take cash money order the two
safest payments
"safest" for WHOM?
Yeah, I'd be suspicious about someone selling *anything* coming out of taps.
I mean, water is basically free isn't it?
Jim Heckman
2007-09-19 17:53:18 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
AHHHHH! I have the best aunt! She found her old taps full of NYPD
Blue!
Wouldn't that make it hard for the water to get through?

[...]
--
Jim Heckman