AGAIN, COURTESY OF THE NY PIG DEP'T.
NYC XYZ
2006-10-30 03:11:02 UTC
They really, really suck bad. Check this out -- they have time to
harass bicyclists but can't be bothered to hunt down motorists who
injure or kill:

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/116836.php?contentType=4&contentId=231681

EXCERPT

The family says a detective has not yet been assigned to the case and
they're worried that not enough is being done to seek witnesses or
possible video from nearby surveillance cameras. The family says it
will be handing out flyers Monday morning at the scene.

The Yoo family faxed a release to the press Sunday in hopes of finding
the driver responsible.

Here is an excerpt of that release:

"The driver of the coach bus pulled into the lane Dr. Yoo was traveling
in and knocked him over with the passenger side of the bus and dragged
him before he or she headed toward the Lincoln Tunnel. Someone has
chained his bicycle to a pole on the corner of 9th Avenue and 39 and it
is barely recognizable. There was one witness hut that person was
unable to get the license plate or identify the bus company.

"His body has been shattered from head to toe and is in the ICU at St.
Vincent's Hospital after hours of cat scans. 4 hours of surgery, and
4 pints of blood. He needed an air tube to help him breathe. It was
removed this morning and he can identify the bus. Unfortunately, the
police are not available today. NYPD told them that they cannot use the
TIPS hotline because he only sustained injuries and was not killed.

"Dr. Yoo remains in intensive care with is wife of four (4) months Dr.
Jessica Delaney. They met during their residencies at Montefiore
Hospital and are well-aware of the severity of his injuries. He is
expected to receive more surgeries over the next year and does not
expect to be released from the hospital for 6 months.

"His wife learned of the accident when she was paged by Roosevelt
hospital staff. The police did not contact her. The Emergency Room at
St. Vincent's called the hospital. The police report was left inside
Dr. Yoo's crumpled bag with his mangled belongings."

Contacted by 1010 WINS Sunday night, an NYPD spokesman said the
department is investigating the incident. Anyone who knows anything
about this crime is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
Tipsters can also call Yoo family spokeswoman Barbara Thomson at
917-687-5298.

A $2,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest and
conviction.
Dt Lemons 1900
Dr. Yoo?? is that a gook name? A dead gook is a good gook.
NYC XYZ
2006-10-30 18:16:02 UTC
Please join the NYPD. We need all the dead gook doctors this town can
provide! Did you notice he was married to a white woman doctor?? You
must do something about this!!!
VINCE
2006-10-30 20:27:30 UTC
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Dr. Yoo?? is that a gook name? A dead gook is a good gook.
Hey friends lets all report this kook to his ISP
--
Check out our sales page(s)

http://bondtime.tripod.com/photoart.htm

OVER 100 PHOTOS

http://bondtime.tripod.com/booksale.htm
Dt Lemons 1900
2006-10-30 20:43:18 UTC
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Dr. Yoo?? is that a gook name? A dead gook is a good gook.
Hey friends lets all report this kook to his ISP
--
Good luck with that. I have been fucking with groups for at least 10 years
and have been reported many many times and as of yet nothing has happened. I
God I love Usenet.
VINCE
2006-10-30 21:34:16 UTC
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Dr. Yoo?? is that a gook name? A dead gook is a good gook.
Hey friends lets all report this kook to his ISP
--
Good luck with that. I have been fucking with groups for at least 10 years
and have been reported many many times and as of yet nothing has happened. I
have no doubts that you and your foolish pals will be able to get the job
done so have at it. Now in a few weeks when I am still here you can
understand that you are not able to accomplish those lofty goals of yours.
God I love Usenet.
You are a moron bigot lowlife scum, don't reply asshole as I am now KILL
FILING U

Dt Lemons 1900
2006-10-30 21:42:24 UTC
Post by VINCE
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Post by Dt Lemons 1900
Dr. Yoo?? is that a gook name? A dead gook is a good gook.
Hey friends lets all report this kook to his ISP
--
Good luck with that. I have been fucking with groups for at least 10
years and have been reported many many times and as of yet nothing has
happened. I have no doubts that you and your foolish pals will be able to
get the job done so have at it. Now in a few weeks when I am still here
you can understand that you are not able to accomplish those lofty goals
of yours. God I love Usenet.
You are a moron bigot lowlife scum, don't reply asshole as I am now KILL
FILING U
Funny little Vince is now running away. How is he gunna find things to
report to my ISP with me in the KF? Of course he has not KF me because he is
a LIAR and will be reading this. How sad for you Vincey
Bill Kawalec
2006-10-30 08:59:37 UTC
Post by NYC XYZ
They really, really suck bad. Check this out -- they have time to
harass bicyclists but can't be bothered to hunt down motorists who
http://www.1010wins.com/pages/116836.php?contentType=4&contentId=231681
It always pisses me off to see epole trying to shift blame. Is it the NYPD's
fault that there are idiots out there driving buses?!?!? NO, it isn't!!!!!
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
NYC XYZ
2006-10-30 18:12:38 UTC
It always pisses me off to see people begging the issue. It's the
NYPD's fault that they've yet to start a case!
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-11-01 00:45:31 UTC
Post by NYC XYZ
They really, really suck bad. Check this out -- they have time to
harass bicyclists but can't be bothered to hunt down motorists who
if people would be killing cops and bombing pig stations, that kind of
nonsense would stop
NYC XYZ
2006-11-02 20:45:04 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
if people would be killing cops and bombing pig stations, that kind of
nonsense would stop
Yeah, we could use a bit of "Iraq" over here and they need a bit of
"US" over there!
NYC XYZ
2006-11-03 15:49:16 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
if people would be killing cops and bombing pig stations, that kind of
nonsense would stop
I would knowingly house a cop-shooter if there wouldn't be any
repercussions. Such pigs, I swear. Take your plumber with the
butt-crack and give him a gun, and you've got yourself a cop. I
respect the criminals more. At least they care about their jobs!
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2006-11-28 02:29:59 UTC
SO, KILL THE DAMN PIGS

PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT PUTTING UP WITH PIG SHIT AND JUST START KILLING THEM.