For you shit brained NYPD Blue "Fans"
E***@gmail.com
2007-09-15 22:19:35 UTC
Here's a tip! If you don't like what I say/have
you can kiss my French-Portuguese ass!

and if you don't 'get it' take your heads out of your asses and
actually watch the show.

if you're even old enough to stay up past two pm that is

dumbfucks
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-16 09:13:46 UTC
Post by E***@gmail.com
Here's a tip! If you don't like what I say/have
you can kiss my French-Portuguese ass!
all I'm sayin' is that no one here is dumb enough to send you cash.
have a nice day.
dumbfucks
Cyn

dumbfucks
Bill Kawalec
2007-09-17 06:32:45 UTC
Post by Cyn
please, don't feed the trolls....
this is actually a NG for those of us who like taking to people about the
show...
ok fine. we'll just let someone come in here and con people into sending
cash in the mail.
Post by Cyn
Cyn