Dennis Franz
r***@webtv.net
2007-01-12 04:21:04 UTC
Is he doing any acting at all, or is he totally retired ?
wdsdyschild
2007-01-19 18:41:52 UTC
I wish I knew, I really like his acting. I found a anz page at
MySpace awhile back. I don't know if it's still there though. I'll go
try to find it . If I do do, I'll post the link for you....

Linda
wdsdyschild
2007-01-19 18:49:02 UTC
Well, it wasn't a ance page; it was an Andy Sipowicz page.
It's different, kinda cool... Anyway, here it is --

http://www.myspace.com/andysipowicz

Linda