Dennis Franz naked pic
c***@webtv.net
2004-01-18 10:21:45 UTC
Hi everyone. My sister loves Dennis Franz. I'm trying to find her a
picture of him naked. My sister said a few years ago he was in the
shower and they showed his butt. Can anyone get me a picture of that. My
sister's birthday is coming up and I think that would be a great gift.
Can anyone help me? Thanks, Kim
Amanda Wilson
2004-01-18 11:29:37 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
Hi everyone. My sister loves Dennis Franz. I'm trying to find her a
picture of him naked.
How about you two go into therapy instead?

Amanda
Ken Byrd
2004-01-18 11:32:37 UTC
I prefer Charlotte myself, but to each their own.............:-)
Cyn
2004-01-20 07:48:54 UTC
sorry *snickers uncontrollably* but that's funny; I don't care who you
are........
/guffaw

Although, Dennis is a handsome everyday type of guy and yeah; if the
situation arose I'd probably date someone like him.
but...(no pun intended)..a naked pic for a bday present.....wow

Cyn
=^..^=
"Danger? I laugh in the face of danger!...and then I hide until it goes
away."
Xander - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Cyn's Site
http://www.geocities.com/cyn_hatmaker
http://scottish.as/cyn

Cyn's Radio Site
http://tinyurl.com/cr5o
Amanda
Ken Byrd
LRod
2004-01-18 13:41:52 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
My sister loves Dennis Franz. I'm trying to find her a
picture of him naked. Can anyone get me a picture of that. My
sister's birthday is coming up and I think that would be a great gift.
What do you have against your sister?
Post by c***@webtv.net
Can anyone help me?
That's too easy.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
homerr..2.04k
2004-01-19 04:20:36 UTC
I've been told I look like Dennis. Send me a mailing address.. I'd be happy
to oblige.

homerr..
[well.. in the dark, I look like Dennis!]
Joe Schmoe
T W
2004-01-19 16:46:36 UTC
Yeah homer. I bet you look much, much much better in the dark. Int
that how people always eep you anyway? In the dark? I bet the
deeper,blacker ,pitch black dark is probably even the best suited for
you!
homerr..2.04k

homerr..
From Brazil
2004-01-21 02:47:34 UTC
Hi, Kim.

I'll take you seriously, okay? 'Cause as a
Franz's fan I've tried to get all about him
- naked or not (by the way, did anybody watch
recently "American Buffalo" - from 1996, which
Dennis works with Dustin Hoffman? I've just
watched it and I'm going to post a message about
this astonishing movie then).

Well, I can try to send you a captured frame from
that scene, if you want. Just let me know if I can
use your actual email to do this.

But if you can, why don't you buy the NYPD Blue
First Season DVD to your sister? So she'll be
able to watch Dennis Franz in the shower every
time she wants and to watch his great performance
as Detective Sipowicz on the show.

Regards,

Monica.
Dave Marron
2004-01-21 09:01:27 UTC
Post by From Brazil
But if you can, why don't you buy the NYPD Blue
First Season DVD to your sister? So she'll be
able to watch Dennis Franz in the shower every
time she wants and to watch his great performance
as Detective Sipowicz on the show.
Except the scene is in the SECOND season...specifically, episode 6, "The Final
Adjustment".

It happens right after Bobby tells three kids to lay off another kid, or pain
will be handed out. :)

Dave Marron
(Remove name of my favorite band to reply - check them out at
http://www.blackvinyl.com/3shoes.htm)

"If at first you don't succeed...you're about normal."
- Alfred E. Neuman
LRod
2004-01-21 12:55:15 UTC
Post by Dave Marron
Post by From Brazil
But if you can, why don't you buy the NYPD Blue
First Season DVD to your sister? So she'll be
able to watch Dennis Franz in the shower every
time she wants and to watch his great performance
as Detective Sipowicz on the show.
Except the scene is in the SECOND season...specifically, episode 6, "The Final
Adjustment".
It happens right after Bobby tells three kids to lay off another kid, or pain
will be handed out. :)
Is that the one where Sylvia joins him in the shower and he says, "I
usually shower alone."

She replies, "do you want me to leave?"

He says, "I'm just saying..."

First she soaps his back, then she starts washing the "boys." and he
jumps and says, "I usually wash there myself."

Continuing with the "boys" she says, "do you want me to stop?"

He says, "no, I'm just saying..."

One of my favorite sequences. Probably #2 right after "ipsa this, you
pissy little bitch."

My apologies if I don't have the dialogue just right; I'm working
strictly from memory.

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Dave Marron
2004-01-21 18:49:20 UTC
Post by LRod
Is that the one where Sylvia joins him in the shower and he says, "I
usually shower alone."
That's it, all right. And that's pretty close to the right dialogue.

- Alfred E. Neuman
Joseph DeMartino
2004-01-21 19:15:40 UTC
Post by Dave Marron
That's it, all right. And that's pretty close to the right dialogue.
"Well, *that's* gonna be real clean..."

<g>

Joe
Kat
2004-01-21 21:27:01 UTC
Great minds think alike!

(okay, i'll shut up now.)

--
Kat :)
Joe
Kat

http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod

From Brazil
2004-01-22 00:30:12 UTC
Then she starts washing the "boys." and he
jumps and says, "I usually wash there myself."
Continuing with the "boys" she says, "do you want me to stop?"
He says, "no, I'm just saying..."
One of my favorite sequences. Probably #2 right after "ipsa this, you
pissy little bitch."
My apologies if I don't have the dialogue just right; I'm working
strictly from memory.
LRod
Your memory is great, LRod.
Only to allow, when Sylvia says "do you want me to stop?", Andy says:

"Not necessarily..." and then: "That's sure going to be clean"...

Both sequences are my favorites too, including that one of season 9,
Guns & Hoses episode, when a boring anti-abortion leader quotes the Bible:

"'For do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men?
For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.'
Galatians 1:10".

And Sipowicz glances at his watch and answers:

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Sipowicz 10:42"

Regards,

Monica.
From Brazil
2004-01-21 19:17:35 UTC
Post by Dave Marron
Except the scene is in the SECOND season...specifically, episode 6, "The Final
Adjustment".
It happens right after Bobby tells three kids to lay off another kid, or pain
will be handed out. :)
Oh, yeah.
You're absolutely right, Dave.
Thanks.